CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Its official!!

My uncle made an amazing slideshow with his own pictures...you can actually view it by going on to YouTube and entering Danessa and Matt. There are two versions; both have the same pictures but different songs. Enjoy!!

Also, the photographer said he would have our pictures done in a few weeks...I can't wait to share them with those of you who weren't able to make it :)

And of course... we had the most perfect day anyone could have wished for! The weather was great...80s and sunny! I must have been the luckiest bride! The dress, the makeup, the hair, the ceremony, the food/drinks, the cake, and the decor were absolutely breathtaking. I felt like a queen spending her entire day with her prince and princess! And most importantly it feels great to finally be Mrs. Zirkelbach :)

2 comments:

ERIC ZIRKELBACH said...

Cheryl, Chrissy and I had an awesome day at the wedding. Congrats to you Zirky's and welcome to the Zirkelbach family.
Love,
Daddeo Zirky

Donna said...

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Zirkelbach! Your pictures are beautiful!!!! Love, Donna