I apologize! I am so bad at keeping up with this thing...I'm good for a couple weeks and then I slack off for MONTHS! So, lets me update you on whats been going on at La Casa del Zirky.
Madeline is getting to be quite the young lady! She still amazes me every single day. Its the craziest thing...I swear she does not listen to a word I say THEN all of a sudden she'll repeat a word perfectly or she'll blurt out a color or an animal sound. Its comforting to know that I'm doing something RIGHT :)
This year for Halloween, we all dressed up like dinosaurs. We were the Z-Rex family. I made the costumes again this year, which you can totally tell...and I think this is the last year I'll make the costumes. Its just so stressful and it never turns out like I imagine. We a great time...we went up and down the neighborhood trick-or-treating and we ended our night at a Halloween party, where we ended up playing with other dinosaur friends.
Finally, we celebrated Matt's birthday (earlier this month). He turned the BIG 2-5! He's catching up to me :) We went out to Yogi's bar and grill, bought a pitcher of beer, ate some great food, and opened up gifts. Madeline and I bought Matt some really stylish socks and a sweater....kinda sounds like an old-Daddy Zirky birthday but lets be honest, Daddy and Mommy Zirky get gifts all year long...we're saving and planning for our wedding/honeymoon! Speaking of which...don't forget to check our new blog. Its a nice way to update everyone on whats going on in our busy/crazy lives!
Love you and miss you all!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Random update
Posted by Zirky Family at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment