Every morning Daddy helps me (mommy) by putting away all of the clean dishes from the dishwasher :) For some reason, I dread putting the dishes away so I greatly appreciate his thoughtfulness. Just recently, I noticed that Daddy isn't the only one doing the dishes...He hired a special helper! When I asked him about it, he said that Madeline helps him every morning. It was so cute! She grabs, mainly the plastic cups and storage containers, and passes them along to Daddy so he can reach high up in the cabinets. And to my amazement she even knows where the colorful tuperware containers go...in "her" bottom cabinet (so much for saftey locks).
Anways, I wanted to share that with you because today she helped ME put the dishes away. She sniffed every dish she handed to me ...I'm guessing to make sure it smelled clean. Since I had conveniently ignored the clean dishes, I had a descent stack of dirty ones ready to be put in the dishwasher. While Madeline patiently wanted for me to finish, she just sat there drinking her "night, night" milk. As she saw me nearing the end, she unlocked the "NO, NO" cabinet, pulled out the "dish soap" aka SUN BLOCK and pretended to fill the dish washer with soap. Her kindness and willingness to help Mommy absolutely touched my heart! What a BIG HELPER :)
Oh and last week we went for a wellness check up (15th month check up was a bit late). She is 34 inches tall and 28lbs. Waaay beyond the 95th percentile!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Big Helper
Posted by Zirky Family at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment