CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekend trip...

This weekend, we took a trip back to my home region in northwest Indiana. It was a great to be at home and visit my family. On Saturday, Matt and I went to the Indiana Dunes State Park. I was really excited that I was able to show Matt around. Matt's been to almost every single state park in Indiana except for The Dunes, so I was really excited to give him the tour.
When I was little, I loved going to the beach so it meant a lot to share the experience with Matt. Matt thought it was funny that there were warnings against the bacteria levels in the water. What do you expect when the steel mills dump their wastes in the lake ;)


As for Madeline, she stayed home playing with Mama & Papa. Mama & Papa are my grandparents, which is Madeline's great-grandparents. I feel very blessed that they have the opportunity to watch Madeline grow. She keeps them young.

0 comments: